The EMBRIC Transnational Access program is offered by 21 Access Providers present in eight countries (see map below).
They are affiliated to five Research Infrastructures:
- AQUAEXCEL2020: facilities and tools for marine aquaculture
- ELIXIR: life-science information management
- EMBRC: fundamental and applied research on marine bioresources and marine ecosystems
- EU-OPENSCREEN: discovery of biologically active substances in all areas of Life Sciences
- MIRRI: microbial resource for research and development in the field of biotechnology